5 Types of Joint Fitness to Increase Flexibility
- Bli Ilha
- 2022 October 22T09:40
- Health Fitness
Have you ever felt tense and stiff muscles when stretching your body Fitness? Adam Rivadeneyra, MD, sports doctor at the Hoag Orthopedic Institute and Orthopedic Specialty Institute, California, states that stiff joints will make the body unable to move freely for activities. In fact, even moving will be painful. That’s a sign you need to move more so that the joints of the body become more flexible. What are the best types of joint exercise?
Fitness : Various types of joint exercises to increase flexibility
The following are various joint exercises that you can practice at home, namely:
1. Shoulder pass through of Fitness
Stretching the shoulders before exercising helps improve posture and prevent you from getting injured. This exercise involves several muscles such as the chest, upper back, front shoulder muscles, and the rotator cuff (shoulder stabilizer) muscles. To do this exercise, you will need a broom or pipe as a tool.
Here are the steps:
- Fitness Take a broom and hold both ends with your hands in a horizontal position.
- Put your feet about shoulder-width apart and stand up straight.
- Slowly lift the broom to the back of your head as far as you can.
- Tend to the final position for two seconds before going back to square one.
- Repeat Fitness this movement five times.
2. Neck half circles
The neck is part of the body that needs to be stretched. Because a stiff and not flexible neck can bring various problems not only in the neck but also in the head and upper back. This single joint exercise can help you flex and maximize its function.
Here are the steps of Fitness :
- Get comfortable with some cross-legged sitting and put your hands in your lap.
- Tilt your head to one side until you feel the muscles pulled.
- Slowly turn your head forward until your chin touches your upper chest.
- Repeat three times.
- Then move on to the other side of the neck and repeat the process there.
3. Ankle mobility
Stretching the ankle joint helps maintain body balance, especially when doing sports such as squats and also deadlifts. To do this joint exercise Fitness , you can follow various stages such as:
- Standing straight against a wall.
- If you feel dizzy, placing one hand on the wall can help.
- Lift the soles of the feet from the footing in a position like tiptoe alternately forward and backward.
- Repeat the movement 10 times.
4. Thoracic spine windmills
This joint exercise helps maximize joint mobility in the thoracic spine, from the base of the neck to the area between the shoulder blades. You can freely move and rotate your arm by flexing just this one muscle group. The muscles of the upper back, those that support the spine, the abdominals, and the back are all engaged in this movement. Do it by:
- Lying on your side on the floor.
- Bend one leg that is at the top and keep the leg that is on the floor straight.
- Place a pillow or towel under your bent knee.
- Straighten your hands in front of your chest and stack your palms facing each other.
- Lift your upper arms slowly and bring them back until the body position that was sideways becomes half-supine.
- Repeat five times on each side and do the same on the other side.
5. Walking hip openers
The hip joint includes a body part that is able to move in all directions. Therefore, before exercising, it is better to warm up the hip and surrounding muscles so that balance and flexibility are maintained. In this exercise there are quite a number of muscles that play a role, namely the glutes, hip flexors, hip extensors, and other muscles around the hips.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Place both hands on the hips.
- Lift one side of the leg in front of the chest and make a circular motion with the leg still as if bent.
- Repeat 10 times with five rounds clockwise and another five turns counterclockwise.
- Do the same movement for the other side after Fitness.
- 4 Types Of People Who Need To Use A Personal Trainer At Fitness
- 5 Important Fitness Keys In Building Muscle That Need To Be Heeded
- 5 Types Of Joint Fitness To Increase Flexibility
- 7 Types Of Warm Up You Need To Do Before Working Out Fitness
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Sports Using A Fitness Tracker A
- The Importance Of Cooling Down After Exercise Fitness
- Tips For Health And Fitness
- What Are The Useful Properties Of Seeds And Why Should You Eat Them Even For Better Health