Building abdominal muscles is not as easy Body Pump as shaping other body parts. Stomach fat must be burned if a six-pack is to be achieved. Therefore, it is important for you to do abdominal muscle exercises which also help burn belly fat.
Body Pump: Abdominal exercise options that you can do
Both men and women have to work extra in shaping the abdominal muscles. So long as you put in the time and effort and do the right kinds of exercises, it is possible to achieve this.
Mike Wunsch, personal trainer as quoted from Men’s Health said that many people are still wrong in doing exercises to strengthen their abdominal muscles.
Abdominal exercises, such as sit-ups and crunches you often do to achieve strong and shaping core muscles abs six-pack, but this is a bad method.
muscles. Continuous sit-ups will not get maximum results in building abdominal This can even cause spinal injury when you overdo it.
Here are a few abdominal muscle building exercises that you can do to get started.
1. Spiderman plank crunch
The plank Body Pump is an exercise that strengthens the body’s midsection and obliques as a whole. Without using any tools, you work both the front and the back of your abdominals.
This exercise also targets muscles rectus abdominis, obliques, and lower back This is a simple abdominal exercise that you can do anytime and anywhere.
In addition to the usual movements, you can do variations of the plank as follows.
- Start in a plank with your arms on the floor and make sure your posture is perfectly straight facing down.
- Lift and bring your right knee forward towards your right elbow while tilting your body slightly to the right, then return to the plank .
- Repeat this movement on the opposite side, bringing your left knee towards your left elbow and tilting your body slightly to the left.
- Do up to 10 complete reps for the right and left sides of your body.
2. Side plank rotation Plank
may movements be inseparable in abdominal muscle training. Side plank rotation is variety of plank with additional dynamic movements.
In addition to strengthening the abdominal muscles, this movement also increases endurance of your arm and shoulder muscles at the same time.
exercises side plank rotation through the following steps.
- Lie on your right side with your right arm as a support.
- Straighten your back by extending your legs and placing your left foot atop your right thigh.
- Turn your Body Pump toward the floor and bring your left arm under your body, then turn it outward again to straighten your left arm up and back to its original position.
- Ten complete reps on one side, and then switch.
3. Cable rotation
Cable rotation you need to do with help equipment fitness in gym for maximum results.
This exercise specifically targets the obliques , which are on the sides of your body, making it great for golfers, tennis, and other racquet sports.
Follow the instructions below to strengthen your abdominal muscles the right way.
- Stand holding the rope with both hands in front of your body, slightly below shoulder height.
- Hold your breath and lock your stomach tight; then, keeping your arms straight, turn your upper body to the left.
- After that, go back to the center and do it to the right side to return to the center again.
- Focus on completing 10 repetitions at a slow pace.
4. Bicycle crunch for Body Pump
regular Although are less effective at targeting the core muscles, other variations, such as the bicycle crunch quite effective abs six-pack you want.
With this abdominal workout, you can target three main areas at the same time.
Combining crunches with circular motions to the right and left can target obliques and lower abdominal muscles.
The actual bicycle crunch consists of the following motions.
- Lie on your back on the floor and place your hands on the back of your head.
- Then, lift both legs and bend up about 90 degrees so that your body rests on the buttocks.
- Move your arms in a pedaling motion, bringing your right elbow to your left knee and your left elbow to your right knee.
- Try to hold crunch for a count of two on each side, so that you move more slowly and concentrate on the movement.
5. Cross crunches
Cross crunches is also a variation of crunch for the abdominal muscles that you can do. Because the floor provides support, this exercise is easy and risk-free for the body.
Lifting your feet allows you to place more emphasis on your core muscles located lower on your body. The obliques and rectus abdominis are worked out in addition to the core muscles used in the twisting motion.
The following are the steps you must take in practicing cross crunches for Body Pump.
- Spread your arms and legs out in a cross shape on the floor while lying on your back.
- To do this exercise, stand with your arms and legs at your sides and your palms facing each other. Alternate bringing your right hand toward your left leg and your left hand toward your right leg.
- To get the most out of this abdominal exercise, lift your head, neck, and shoulders off the floor until the tips of your hands and feet touch each other.
- Perform 10 total slow repetitions of this exercise.
6. Twisting sit-ups
Than exercise Sit-ups usually, twisting sit-ups involve twisting the body to the left and right which is able to train more muscles.
Twisting sit-ups are a great way to contract obliques and increase their strength.
To exercise variations of the sit-up that strengthens the abdominal muscles, you can do the following steps.
- Put your hands behind your head while lying on your back with your knees bent slightly.
- Tilt to the right until your right elbow is perpendicular to your knee, and then raise your head, shoulders, upper and lower back off the floor.
- For five seconds, maintain this position, and then slowly return to the starting position, repeating on the other side.
- You can do as many as 10 reps of this exercise, alternating between sets.
7. Swiss-ball rollout best Body Pump
The Swiss-ball rollout exercise ab wheel, but it’s easier and safer to target rectus abdominis and lower back muscles.
The obliques will be worked out in tandem with any additional movement, such as rolling the ball at a 45-degree angle to the left and right.
Do this abdominal muscle exercise with ball fitness through the following movements.
- Start by putting your hands together for Body Pump and clenching them while kneeling on the floor or an exercise mat.
- Extra towels can be placed under the knees as support to reduce the risk of knee injury.
- Roll the ball as far as you can while keeping your back straight and stomach in.
- Hold for as long as your body is fully stretched, then pull your body back until the fitness returns to its starting position.
- Rolling and pulling motions, in sets of ten, should be done twice.
All of those different ab exercises are simple enough to do in your own home. You need to balance with cardio exercise to burn body fat more effectively.
Trying the moves out for the first time may be challenging, but you shouldn’t force yourself. Do it slowly to avoid injury while exercising.
To get better, a personal trainer at the gym may be able to help determine the pattern of exercise according to your needs.